- Compare to Neosporin active ingredients
- Clean the affected area
- Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- May be covered with a sterile bandage
Store at 20°-25°C (68°C-77°F). © 2015 Walgreen Co.
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- In the eyes
- Over large areas of the body
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
- You need to use longer than 1 week
- Condition persists or gets worse
- Rash or other allergic reaction develops
|Serving Size||1 gram|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.2
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.5x 6.0x 3.4
Item Code: 912103
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.