For Vaginal Infections
- Test Before You Treat
- Easy to Use
- One Simple Step
- Results in Seconds
- For In Vitro Diagnostic Use
- Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended†
Compare to Monistat Complete Care™ Vaginal Health Test††
Screen Kit for Vaginal Infections may help determine if your symptoms are caused by an infection that may require follow-up by your healthcare provider.
Use the test if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Abnormal Discharge
- Vaginal Itching or Burning
- Discharge with an Abnormal Color or Unpleasant Odor
- Excessive Discharge
Not all vaginal infections are yeast infections. Test before you treat.
The Screening Kit for Vaginal Infections will assist you in determining if your symptoms are caused by a yeast infection, or an infection that requires treatment by a healthcare professional, so you can get the right treatment and faster relief.
- 2 - Test Swabs
- 1 - English & Spanish Instruction Insert
Questions or comments? 1-855-590-5695
Made in Israel
Packaged in USA
†Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2012.
††Monistat Complete Care is a trademark of Insight Pharmaceuticals, LLC.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
Easy-to-Read Color-Change Results:
- Abnormal Acidity Detected: If any part of the tip is stained blue or green, your vaginal acidity (pH) is abnormal. See your healthcare provider.
- Normal Acidity Detected: If the entire tip remains yellow, your vaginal acidity (pH) is normal. You may have a yeast infection.
Carefully read package insert for more detailed information regarding correct usage. Some vaginal infections will require a visit to your healthcare provider. Do not use a test that is past its expiration date. Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C). Do not freeze.
© 2014 Walgreen Co.
Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use if the foil wrapper is damaged.
- Do not perform the test if you have any pre-menopause or menopause symptoms and are not using any hormonal therapy.
- Pregnant women should consult their healthcare provider before use.
- Do not perform the test if it is less than 1 day before, or 5 days after your period.
- Do not perform the test if you have any signs of menstruation or any vaginal bleeding.
- Do not perform the test if it is less than 48 hours after sexual intercourse or vaginal douching.
- Do not use the test to test for sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV, chlamydia, herpes, gonorrhea or syphilis.
- Do not use the test until 72 hours after the application of vaginal preparations like contraceptive creams.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.04
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.53x 3.06x 6.65
Item Code: 361587
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.