May help determine if your symptoms are caused by an infection that may require follow-up by your healthcare provider. Use the test if you have any of the following symptoms: Abnormal discharge, vaginal itching or burning, discharge with an abnormal color or unpleasant odor, excessive discharge. Not all vaginal infections are yeast infections. Test before you treat. This kit will assist you in determining if your symptoms are caused by a yeast infection, or an infection that requires treatment by a healthcare professional, so you can get the right treatment and faster relief.
- Easy to use and easy to read
- One simple step
- Results in seconds
- Walgreens pharmacist recommended*
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2012.
- 2 test swabs
- 1 English and Spanish instruction sheet
Made in Israel100% satisfaction guaranteed
Easy-to-Read Color-Change Results:
- Abnormal Acidity Detected: If any part of the tip is stained blue or green, your vaginal acidity (pH) is abnormal. See your healthcare provider.
- Normal Acidity Detected: If the entire tip remains yellow, your vaginal acidity (pH) is normal. You may have a yeast infection.
Carefully read package insert for more detailed information regarding correct usage. Some vaginal infections will require a visit to your healthcare provider. Do not use a test that is past its expiration date. Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C). Do not freeze.
© 2014 Walgreen Co.
Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use if the foil wrapper is damaged.
- Do not perform the test if you have any pre-menopause or menopause symptoms and are not using any hormonal therapy.
- Pregnant women should consult their healthcare provider before use.
- Do not perform the test if it is less than 1 day before, or 5 days after your period.
- Do not perform the test if you have any signs of menstruation or any vaginal bleeding.
- Do not perform the test if it is less than 48 hours after sexual intercourse or vaginal douching.
- Do not use the test to test for sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV, chlamydia, herpes, gonorrhea or syphilis.
- Do not use the test until 72 hours after the application of vaginal preparations like contraceptive creams.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.04
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.53x 3.06x 6.65
Item Code: 361587
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.