Does not contain gluten.
1-800-426-9391100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Take every 4 to 6 hours
- Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 to 2 capsules
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1 capsule
- Children under 6 years of age: Do not use this product in children under 6 years of age
- Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- Protect from moisture
©2013 Walgreen Co.
- To make a child sleepy
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Tamper evident: Do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing or if red band around capsule is broken or missing.
|Serving Size||1 banded capsule|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.23
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.25x 2.25x 3.99
Item Code: 283651
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.