For Allergy Relief:
- Runny Nose
- Scratchy Throat
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg Antihistamine
Made in the USA100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Dissolve in mouth or chew before swallowing
- Take every 4 to 6 hours
- Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
- Children under 2 years of age: Do not use
- Children 2 to under 6 years of age: Do not use unless directed by a doctor
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1 to 2 tablets
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 2 to 4 tablets
Store between 20°-25°C (68°-77°F). Avoid high humidity.
- To make a child sleepy
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.06
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.9x 3.85x 2.9
Item Code: 452800
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.