- Original prescription strength
- Indoor & outdoor allergies
Made in Israel100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: take one 60 mg tablet with water every 12 hours; do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use
- Adults 65 years of age and older: ask a doctor
- Consumers with kidney disease: ask a doctor
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- Protect from excessive moisture
- This product meets the requirements of USP Dissolution Test 3
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients. Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product
- Do not take more than directed
- Do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
- Do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: Runny nose, itchy, watery eyes, sneezing , or itching of the nose or throat.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.03
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.88x 4.46x 3.3
Item Code: 453778
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.