Original Prescription Strength
Indoor & Outdoor Allergies
24 Hour | Non-Drowsy
- Runny Nose
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
- Itchy Throat or Nose
This product meets the requirements of USP dissolution test.
Made in Israel
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: take one 180 mg tablet with water once a day; do not take more than 1 tablet in 24 hours
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use
- Adults 65 years of age and older: ask a doctor
- Consumers with kidney disease: ask a doctor
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- Protect from excessive moisture
- This product meets the requirements of USP dissolution test 3
- Do not take more than directed
- Do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
- Do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222).
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: Runny nose, itchy, watery eyes, sneezing, itching of the nose or throat.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.14
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.12x 4.04x 4.1
Item Code: 453780
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.