¿100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. Fiber Laxative: Put one dose into an empty glass. Mix this product (child or adult dose) with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other fluid. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. See choking warning. Stir briskly and drink promptly. If mixture thickens, add more liquid and stir.
- Adults 12 years & older: 1 rounded teaspoon in 8 oz of liquid at the first sign of irregularity. Can be taken up to 3 times daily. Generally produces effect in 12-72 hours.
- 6-11 yrs: 1/2 adult dose in 8 oz of liquid, up to 3 times daily
- Under 6 yrs: Consult a doctor
- Adults 12 yrs. & older: 1 rounded teaspoon in 8 oz of liquid 3 times daily.
- Under 12 yrs.: Consult a doctor.
- See mixing instructions above
- Notice: Mix this product (child or adult dose) with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other fluid. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. Do not take if you have difficulty swallowing.
- Each teaspoon contains: potassium 30 mg; sodium 5 mg
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine, 25 mg per teaspoon
- Store at room temperature tightly closed to protect from humidity
- Contains a 100% natural, therapeutic fiber
- A sudden change in bowel habits persisting for 2 weeks
- Abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- Constipation lasts more than 7 days
- Rectal bleeding occurs
These may be signs of a serious condition.
|Serving Size||1 Teaspoon|
|Serving Per Container||114|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.67
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.7x 3.7x 7.75
Item Code: 510635
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.