- Promotes digestive health++
- Low glycemic index**++
- Gluten free**
**See fiber supplement information about soluble fiber and heart disease, and for information about low glycemic index and gluten.
++These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Take this product with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other fluid. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. See choking warning
- Adults 12 years and older: 5 capsules with 8 oz of liquid (swallow 1 capsule at a time) at the first sign of irregularity. Can be taken up to 3 timed daily. Generally produces effect in 12-72 hours
- Children 12 years and under: ask a doctor
- Laxatives, including bulk fibers, may affect how well other medicines work. If you are taking a prescription medicine by mouth, take this product at least 2 hours before or 2 hours after the prescribed medicine
- As your body adjusts to increased fiber intake, you may experience changes in bowel habits or minor bloating
- Each capsule contains: potassium 5 mg
- Store at room temperature tightly closed to protect from humidity
- Contains a 100% natural therapeutic fiber
- A sudden change in bowel habits persisting for 2 weeks
- Abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- Constipation lasts more than 7 days
- Rectal bleeding occurs
These may be signs of a serious condition
|Serving Size||6 Capsules,1 Capsule|
|Serving Per Container||26|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Calories - Fiber Supplement:||10|
|Total Carb. - Fiber Supplement:||3g|
|Protein - Fiber Supplement:||< 1g|
|Soluble Fiber - Dietary Fiber||2g|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.28
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.38x 2.41x 4.47
Item Code: 503663
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.