Walgreens Wal-Nadol Acetaminophen 500 mg Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Caplets24.0 ea
- Extra strength
- Compare to Panadol® Extra Strength Caplets active ingredient††
†† This product is not manufactured or distributed by GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Panadol® Extra Strength Caplets.
- Pain reliever
- Fever reducer
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
- ¿do not take more than directed
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms persist or as directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 8 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
© 2017 Walgreen Co.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- temporarily reduces fever
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.08
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.65x 3.25x 1.65
Item Code: 247499