- Clinically Tested, Proven Effective
- Compare to Unisom SleepTabs Active Ingredient******
- Doxylamine Succinate Tablets, 25mg Nighttime Sleep-Aid
- Gluten Free
******This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., distributor of Unisom SleepTabs.
100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2010.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Take one tablet 30 minutes before going to bed; take once daily or as directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use
- Store at 68 degrees -77 degrees F (20 degrees -25 degrees C)
- Retain in carton until time of use
- See carton end panel for lot number and expiration date
Warnings Do not use in children under 12 years of age. Ask a doctor before use if you have.
- a breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other drugs. When using this product.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages
- Take only at bedtime
Stop use and ask a doctor if.
- Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than two weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
Do not use if blister unit is broken or torn. Child-resistant packaging. If difficult to open, use scissors.
- Helps to reduce difficulty in falling asleep
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.06
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.85x 4.0x 3.05
Item Code: 689723