Nighttime Sleep Aid
Doxylamine Succinate 25 mg
- Fall Asleep Fast
- Proven Effective
- One Tablet per Dose
- Gluten Free
- Walgreens pharmacist recommended*
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2010.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Take one tablet 30 minutes before going to bed; take once daily or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 12 years of age: Do not use.
- Store at 68°-77°F (20°-25°C)
- Retain in carton until time of use
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- A breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Do not give to children under 12 years of age. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other drugs. When using this product
- Avoid alcoholic beverages
- Take only at bedtime
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than two weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.12
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.65x 3.0x 1.75
Item Code: 169269
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.