Walgreens Wal-Tussin 8 Hour Cough Liquidgels20.0 ea.
- Easy to swallow
- Non-drowsy formula
- Pharmacist recommended
Made in Canada
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Do not take more than 8 liquidgels in any 24-hour period
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 liquidgels every 6 to 8 hours, as needed
- Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor
- Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- Avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
- Protect from light
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- A cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- A cough that lasts or is chronic as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.08
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.55x 3.0x 5.74
Item Code: 669854