Walgreens Wal-Tussin Adult Cough & Chest Congestion DM Liquid4.0 oz.
- Alcohol free
- For ages 12 and over
- Dosage cup provided
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- This adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age:
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 teaspoons every 4 hours
- Children under 12 years: Do not use
Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) © 2011 Walgreen Co.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.41
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.05x 2.05x 5.15
Item Code: 515255