Walgreens Wal-Tussin Adult Non-Drowsy Cough and Chest Congestion DM Max Cherry Menthol4.0 oz.
- Maximum strength for mucus relief
- For ages 12 and over
- Alcohol- and gluten-free
- Dosage cup provided
- Shake well before using
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- This adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 teaspoons every 4 hours
- Children under 12 years: do not use
- Each teaspoon contains: sodium 4 mg
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- Do not use
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.4
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.05x 2.05x 5.15
Item Code: 481610