Frequently bought with...
- 2/$1200 or 1/$699earn points
- Loosens and thins bronchial secretions
- Helps make coughs more productive
- Non-drowsy and alcohol-free
- Note: The FDA does not recommend the use of this medication in children under the age of four. Please consult your physician.
This soothing expectorant relieves chest congestion and mucus. Non-drowsy, alcohol-free formula for ages 12 and over.
- Shatter-proof bottle
- Child-resistant cap
- Dosing cup provided
100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- Use only with enclosed measuring cup. Do not use any other device
- This adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 2-4 teaspoons (tsp) every 4 hours
- Children under 12 years: Do not use
Other Information: Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F).
©2012 Walgreen Co.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.78
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.4x 2.4x 6.2
Item Code: 515256