Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended*
Ranitidine Tablets USP, 150 mg
Prevents and relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
*Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2012.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
Adults and children 12 years and over: To relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water. To prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn. Can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours).
Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
Other Information: Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F). Avoid excessive heat or humidity. Protect from light. This product is sodium and sugar free.
© 2013 Walgreen Co.
IMPORTANT: Read the directions, consumer information leaflet and warnings before use. Keep the carton. It contains important information.
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers.
Do not use
- If you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- With other acid reducers
- If you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Frequent chest pain
- Frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- Unexplained weight loss
- Nausea or vomiting
- Stomach pain
- Had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- Heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- Chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Your heartburn continues or worsens
- You need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..
- Relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- Prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by certain foods and beverages
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container||95|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.13
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.7x 3.6x 3.95
Item Code: 447706