- Original prescription strength
- Indoor and outdoor allergies
- Relieves runny nose & sneezing
- Temporarily relieves itchy, watery eyes
- Walgreens pharmacist recommended*
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2012.
Call toll free 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9 AM-5 PM EST
Made in USA100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Adults and children 6 years and over: one 10 mg capsule once daily; do not take more than one 10 mg capsule in 24 hours. A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms
- Adults 65 years and over: ask a doctor
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- Consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor
- Do not chew, crush, or dissolve capsules before swallowing
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- Avoid high humidity and excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
- Protect from light
©2014 Walgreen Co.
- Drowsiness may occur
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- If breast-feeding: not recommended
- If pregnant: ask a health professional before use
|Serving Size||1 Capsule|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.09
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.7x 3.35x 4.0
Item Code: 270950
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.