24 Hour Relief of Runny Nose, Sneezing, Itchy Throat or Nose & Itchy, Watery Eyes
Cetirizine Hydrochloride Tablets 10mg Antihistamine
- Helps Relieve Runny Nose & Sneezing
- For Itchy, Watery Eyes
- Original Prescription Strength
- Indoor & Outdoor Allergies
- Gluten Free
Walgreens pharmacist recommended*
Made in USA
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2012.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Adults and children 6 years and over: One 10 mg tablet once a day; do not take more than one 10 mg tablet in 24 hours. A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms
- Adults 65 years and over: Ask a doctor
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor
- Consumers with liver or kidney disease: Ask a doctor
Other Information: Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F).© 2013 Walgreen Co.
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine. Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When using this product
- Drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding:
- If breast-feeding: Not recommended
- If pregnant: Ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222).
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.7x 3.6x 3.9
Item Code: 286301
Customers who bought this also bought...