Cetirizone Hydrochloride Oral Solution 1 mg / mL / Antihistamine
- Indoor / Outdoor Allergies
- Promotes 24 Hour Symptom Relief
- Temporary Relief of Runny Nose, Sneezing, Itchy Throat or Nose & Itchy, Watery Eyes
- Sugar Free Grape Flavor
- Dye Free
- Alcohol Free
- Dosing Cup Included
- Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended*
Compare to Children's Zrytec® active ingredient.**
Made in Canada
*Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2014
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by UCB Pharma, S.A. Corporation Belgium, owner of the registered trademark Children's Zrytec®.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Use only with enclosed dosing cup
- Find right dose on chart below
- mL = milliliter
- Adults and children 6 years and over: 5 mL or 10 mL once daily depending upon severity of symptoms; do not take more than 10 mL in 24 hours
- Adults 65 years and over: 5 mL once daily; do not take more than 5 mL in 24 hours
- Children 2 to under 6 years of age 2.5 ml once daily. If needed, dose can be increased to a maximum of 5 mL once daily or 2.5 mL every 12 hours. Do not give more than 5 mL in 24 hours
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
Store between 20° to 25° C (68° to 77° F). Dosing cup should be washed and left to air dry after each use.
© 2015 Walgreen Co.
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic relation to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine. Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives. When using this product
- Drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away. If pregnant or breast-feeding:
- If breast feeding: not recommended
- if pregnant: ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). .
|Serving Size||5 mL|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.2
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.6x 1.7x 4.4
Item Code: 904623
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.