Walgreens Wart Remover Pen0.04 oz.
- For safe removal
- Prefilled applicator brush pen
- Convenient and easy to use
- No-drip, gel formula
- Walgreens pharmacist recommended*
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2012.
Made in USA
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
Wash affected area. May soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes. Dry area thoroughly. Twist and click pen until wart remover gel is dispensed onto the tip of applicator. Apply a small amount at a time with applicator to sufficiently cover each wart. Let dry. Repeat this procedure once or twice daily as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks. If applicator get dry or hardens, dispense gel and re-wet bristles. Ensure tip is dry before placing cap on product.
©2013 Walgreen Co
For external use only. Flammable - keep away from fire or flame.
Do not use:
- If you are diabetic or have poor blood circulation, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor or podiatrist
- On moles, birthmarks or warts with hair growing from them
- On mucous membranes
- On irritated, infected or reddened skin
- On genital warts and warts on the face
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Poor blood circulation
When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eye, flush with water for 15 minutes. Avoid inhaling vapors.
Stop use and consult a doctor if: Discomfort persists.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.11
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.1x 2.9x 0.96
Item Code: 337133
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $1199Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $399earn points
- $749Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $599earn points
- 2/$300 or 1/$199earn points