- Naturally treats & prevents symptoms
- Helps relieve burning & itching
- Homeopathic formula
NEW Homeopathic Formula
Yeast Guard Advanced
Now in a Base of Lactic Acid Bacillus Cultures
Naturally Treats & Prevents Symptoms of Vaginal Yeast Infections
- Helps Relieve Burning and Itching
- Effective, Safe Alternative to Vinegar and Water Douche
- Promotes balanced vaginal pH and healthy vaginal flora
- More effective cleansing
- Naturally cleanses and deodorizes
- alcohol free
For most rapid relief of symptoms, use in combination with Yeast Gard Advanced Suppositories or Internal Vaginal Treatment
2-6 oz Tilt bottle of purified water
2-individually wrapped disposable nozzles
2-packets of lactic acid bacillus cultures
To prevent further occurrences, use Yeast Guard Advanced Capsules on a regular basis
If you are not completely satisfied with this product after using it, return the unused portion with the sales receipt to Lake Consumer Products, Inc. for a refund ( allow 6-8 weeks)
For relief of Minor Vaginal Irritation and itching
- Use one bottle per day until symptoms disappear, but no more than seven(7) days
- Unscrew cap, discard. With care, open the packet and pour contents into the specially prepared fluid. Screw nozzle onto the top of the bottle, shake the bottle dispersing powder to assure proper mixing. Discard empty packet
- Slowly insert nozzle into vagina, about 3 inches. Gently squeeze bottle until liquid is dispenses. Use while sitting on the toilet, standing in the shower or in the tub. After douching discard bottle and nozzle
- Use only as directed. For vaginal use only
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days. You have pain or tenderness in the lower part of the abdomen and pelvis. You have vaginal discharge or bleeding, chills, nausea, or fever.
- You or you sexual partner have sores or ulcers. You have an STD (sexually transmitted disease) or PID (pelvic inflammatory disease). Your vaginal discharge is an unusual amount, color or odor. You have frequent and painful urination. Douching results in pain, soreness, swelling, redness, itching, excessive dryness, excessive dryness or irritation
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a poison Control Center immediately
A douche is not a contraceptive and should not be used to prevent pregnancy.
Store at a controlled room temperature 15° to 30° C (59° to 86°F)
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.72
Product in inches (LxWxH): 7.4x 3.9x 2.0
Item Code: 187233
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.