The ingredient ranitidine has been prescribed by doctors for years to treat millions of patients safely and effectively.
- Easy to swallow with water
- Cooling sensation in mouth & throat
- Adults and children 12 years and over:
- To relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water
- To prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- Can be used up to twice daily (up to 2 tablets in 24 hours)
- Do not chew tablet
- Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- Avoid excessive heat or humidity
- This product is sodium and sugar free
- With other acid reducers
- If you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- If you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- Nausea or vomiting
- Stomach pain
- Unexplained weight loss
- Frequent chest pain
- Frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- Had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- Heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- Chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- Your heartburn continues or worsens
- You need to take this product for more than 14 days
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.06
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.15x 3.95x 3.6
Item Code: 567203
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.