The pre-cold medicine.
- Great tasting
- Quickly dissolves in the mouth without water
- Convenient individually dosed packets
- Non-habit forming
- Great for on-the-go
- With elderberry
- Zicam cold remedy oral and nasal products can be used together
This product is not required to go through the FDA's New Drug Application approval process.
- For best results, use at the first sign of a cold and continue to use until symptoms completely subside
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Take 1 packet at the onset of symptoms
- Slowly pour contents of packet on tongue and let dissolve
- Repeat every 4-6 hours, not to exceed 4 packets in 24 hours
- To avoid minor stomach upset, do not take on an empty stomach
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use. Do not eat or drink citrus fruits or juices for 30 minutes before or after use. Otherwise, drink plenty of fluids
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor before use
- Store between 15-29°C (59-84°F)
©2015 Matrixx Initiatives, Inc.
- A sensitivity to zinc or are allergic to zinc
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. SAFETY SEALED. Do not use if individual packets are damaged or torn.
|Serving Size||1 Packet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.45x 2.78x 4.62
Item Code: 950123
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.