- Blocks your body's pain messenger
- Odor free cream
- Warmth from chili peppers
1-800-579-8327. Serious side effects associated with the use of this product may be reported to this number.
Made in USA
- For persons under 18 years of age, ask a doctor before using
- Apply a thin film of cream to the affected area and gently rub in until fully absorbed
- For optimum relief, apply 3 to 4 times daily
- Best results typically occur after 2 to 4 weeks of continuous use
- Unless treating hands, wash hands thoroughly with soap and water immediately after use
- See package insert for more information
Store at 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F).
©2015 Akorn Consumer Health
- You may experience a burning sensation which is normal and related to the way the product works. With regular use, this sensation generally diminishes
- Avoid contact with eyes. Do not get it on mucous membranes, into eyes, or on contact lenses. If this occurs, rinse the affected area thoroughly with water
- Do not apply immediately before or after activities such as bathing, swimming, sunbathing, or strenuous exercise
- Do not apply heat to the treated areas immediately before or after use
- Do not tightly wrap or bandage the treated area
- Avoid inhaling airborne material from dried residue. This can result in coughing, sneezing, tearing, throat or respiratory irritation
- Condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Blistering occurs
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing occurs
- Severe burning persists
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains and sprains. For use in treating neuralgias, consult a physician.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.2
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.13x 6.25x 3.25
Item Code: 979249
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $729Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $449earn points
- $339earn points
- $2099Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $649$7.99earn points