- Topical arthritis pain reliever
- Relieves shoulder & backaches
- Helps arthritic hands & wrists
Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
Topical Arthritis Pain Reliever
- Widely Recommended By Doctors*
- Contains Purified Capsaicin - Clinically Proven Pain Reliever
- Odor Free
Relieve Shoulder & Backaches, Relieve Knee & Elbow Joint Pains, Relieve Arthritic Hands & Wrists.
Contains purified capsaicin, a penetrating pain reliever recommend by doctors.
Questions or Comments? 1-877-260-6534
*Please see package insert for more information.
- For persons under 18 years of age, ask a doctor before using.
- Apply a thin film of cream to the affected area and gently rub in until fully absorbed.
- For optimum relief apply 3 to 4 times daily
- Best results typically occur after 2 to 4 weeks of continuous use.
- Unless treating hands, wash hands thoroughly with soap and water immediately after use.
- See package insert for more information.
Store at 15° - 30° C (59°-86° F)
©Health Care Products
For external use only. Do not apply to wounds or to damaged or irritated skin. When using this product: you may experience a burning sensation which is normal and related to the way the product works. With regular use, this sensation generally disappears within several days. Do not get it on mucous membranes, into eyes, or on contact lenses. If this occurs, rinse the affected area thoroughly with water. Do not apply immediately before or after activities such as bathing, swimming, sun bathing, or strenuous exercise. Do not apply heat to the treated areas immediately before or after use. Do not tightly wrap or bandage the treated area. Avoid inhaling airborne material from dried residue. This can result in coughing, sneezing, tearing, throat or respiratory irritation.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens or does not improve after regular use, blistering occurs, difficulty breathing or swallowing occurs, or sever burning persists. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains and sprains. For use in treating neuralgias, consult a physician.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.2
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 6.1x 1.5
Item Code: 572426
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.