- Blocks your body's pain messenger
- Odor free cream
- Warmth from chili peppers
A powerful medication containing the strength of capsaicin, the natural active component of chili peppers. Strong, effective and odorless. Greaseless. Pain relief without prescription.
Made in USA
- For persons under 18 years of age, ask a doctor before using
- Apply a thin film of cream to the affected area and gently rub in until fully absorbed
- For optimum relief, apply 3 to 4 times daily
- Best results typically occur after 2 to 4 weeks of continuous use
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water immediately after use
- See package insert for more information
For external use only.
Do not apply to wounds or to damaged or irritated skin.
When using this product
- You may experience a burning sensation which is normal and related to the way the product works. With regular use, this sensation generally diminishes
- Avoid contact with eyes. Do not get it on mucous membranes, into eyes, or on contact lenses. If this occurs, rinse the affected area thoroughly with water
- Do not apply immediately before or after activities such as bathing, swimming, sun bathing, or strenuous exercise
- Do not apply heat to the treated areas immediately before or after use
- Do not tightly wrap or bandage the treated area
- Avoid inhaling airborne material from dried residue. This can result in coughing, sneezing, tearing, throat or respiratory irritation
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Blistering occurs
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing occurs
- Severe burning persists
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.15
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.13x 2.0x 6.0
Item Code: 983955
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.