- Relieve your worst allergy symptoms, indoors and out
- Contains 10 mg of cetirizine hcl per tablet
- 24-hour relief of runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes and itchy nose and throat
- #1 allergist-recommended brand among otc oral antihistamines
- Starts working at hour 1 and keeps on working for a full 24 hours
Zyrtec Tablets relieve your worst allergy symptoms, indoor and out. With 10 milligrams of cetirizine hydrochloride per tablet, this prescription-strength allergy medicine provides 24 hours of relief from common symptoms of hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies: runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, and itching of the nose or throat. Zyrtec is the number-one allergist-recommended brand among OTC oral antihistamines. It is effective in treating indoor allergies from dust, mold, and pet dander, and outdoor seasonal allergies from tree pollen, weeds, and grasses. Zyrtec is intended for use by adults and children six years and older; one dose of Zyrtec starts working at hour 1 and keeps on working for a full 24 hours.
Questions or comments? call 1-800-343-7805 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Made in Switzerland
Adults and children 6 years and over: one 10 mg tablet once daily; do not take more than one 10 mg tablet in 24 hours. A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms.
- Adults 65 years and over: ask a doctor
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- Consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor
- Store between 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F)
- Meets USP Dissolution Test 2
©Johnson & Johnson
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When using this product
- Drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding:
- If breast-feeding: not recommended
- If pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itching of the nose or throat
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.08
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.58x 4.3x 4.46
Item Code: 553546