Topic | Hello benefits | 365 Get Healthy Here FAQs
365 Get Healthy Here FAQs
365 Get Healthy Here, the Walgreens wellness program, is designed to help team members and their families lead a healthier lifestyle. The program includes a confidential online health questionnaire that can earn you a company-funded credit of up to $400 into your Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) or Health Savings Account (HSA). In addition, Healthy Activities, physical activity, and lifestyle challenges can earn you up to 80,000 Balance Reward points for the plan year.
The program also offers tobacco quit support with free nicotine replacement gum or patches, and those who complete the program are eligible to have their tobacco insurance surcharge removed from their Walgreens medical premium. Additionally, team members enrolled in a Walgreens medical plan who have a chronic condition and are receiving medications for high cholesterol, coronary artery disease (CAD), diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, and weight loss are eligible to receive several medications at no cost under the $0 Rx Copay program. To qualify for the program, visit walgreens.com/teammember365 and successfully complete any four weeks of a physical activity or lifestyle challenge.
When you complete your online health questionnaire by Oct. 31, 2020, you’ll earn a company-funded contribution to your Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) or Health Savings Account (HSA). You can use these HRA/HSA credits to pay for eligible out-of-pocket healthcare costs or let them roll over for future years. You’ll earn $200– $400 in HRA/HSA dollars, depending on your coverage. As long as you complete your online health questionnaire by Oct. 31, 2020, you can use your HRA dollars retroactively to Jan. 1, 2020 (or your medical eligibility date). You can use your HSA dollars for expenses incurred on or after the date your HSA was opened. You must have an open HSA account in order to receive the company-funded contribution. If you do not have an open HSA by Dec. 1, 2020, you’ll forfeit any company-funded HSA dollars for the calendar year.
Health Questionnaire FAQs
- Who's eligible for the company funded HRA/HSA incentive program?
- In general, team members within Walgreens (U.S., PR/USVI, Hawaii), and Duane Reade, including covered spouses/domestic partners enrolled in the applicable company health plan are eligible to participate in the 365 Get Healthy Here program. Due to existing agreements and/or applicable legal requirements, team member benefits may vary and some of the 365 Get Healthy Here program components may not apply to you.
- COBRA participants and retirees (pre-65, non-Medicare eligible group only) enrolled in a Walgreens.
Note: COBRA participants can continue to contribute to their HSA through Optum Bank directly.
- Is there a deadline to complete the online health questionnaire?
Yes, you have until October 31, 2020, to complete the health questionnaire in order to earn your HRA/HSA company-funded contribution for 2020.
- What's in it for me?
By completing the health questionnaire by the deadline, the company will fund your HRA/HSA with $200 to $400, based on your coverage. If you miss the deadline, please call the Benefits Support Center to learn more about the appeal process at 1-855-564-6153.
- How do I participate?
To complete your online health questionnaire, visit walgreens.com/teammember365 on your computer, tablet or smartphone for all the information you need to participate. In 2020, you’ll receive 10,000 Balance Rewards points just for registering/logging in by October 31, 2020 (20,000 points if you register/login before March 31, 2020).
- Can I choose not to complete the health questionnaire, challenges/healthy activities, Quit Tobacco and $0 Rx Copay programs?
Yes. Participation is voluntary, however, if you choose not to participate, you will lose out on associated incentives and/or surcharge removals as noted.
- What happens to my health questionnaire results? Are they kept confidential?
Yes. In keeping with federal law, your individual health information may only be shared with other entities involved in administering your health benefits and must comply with the HIPAA privacy regulations. Your privacy is important. It is always our goal to ensure any personal health information you share is kept completely private and confidential.
- What is 365 Get Healthy Here?
It is the health and well-being program and website (walgreens.com/teammember365) for team members and their families. For any questions regarding this program, you can call our Customer Support Center at 877-227-3395 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How much money will I earn in my HRA/HSA by completing the online health Questionnaire?
Coverage Amount Employee Only $200 Employee & Spouse/Domestic Partner $400 Employee & Child(ren)* $400 Employee, Spouse/Domestic Partner & Child(ren)* $400
*Covered child(ren) are not required to complete the health questionnaire.
- Do both my spouse/domestic partner and I need to complete the health questionnaire to get the full HRA/HSA amount?
Yes. If you have coverage that includes your spouse/domestic partner (Employee & Spouse or Employee, Spouse & Child(ren) coverage), your spouse/domestic partner also needs to complete the health questionnaire to receive the maximum amount. If only one of you completes the health questionnaire, you will Page 3 receive only half the amount. Please note, you cannot use your HSA funds to pay for your domestic partner’s health expenses unless you claim your partner as a federal tax dependent. You should seek tax guidance from a tax consultant on matters related to tax dependency of domestic partners.
You must have an open HSA account in order to receive the company-funded contribution. If you do not have an open HSA by December 1, 2020, you will forfeit any company-funded HSA dollars for the calendar year.
- When will I receive the HRA/HSA funds?
If you’ve completed your health questionnaire before October 31st, 2020, it generally takes four to six weeks for funds to be deposited into your HRA or HSA. HRA funds can be applied retroactively to January 1, 2020, or when you became covered under the medical plan to cover any eligible expenses. Once the funds are deposited, you may use the funds to pay for eligible expenses incurred on or after the date your account was opened. Any unused HRA dollars will roll over each year, with continuous enrollment in a medical, dental or vision plan (however you can only earn funds covered under the medical plan), up to $3,000. The money in an HSA account carries over from year to year and your HSA balance is yours to keep even if you change health plans, jobs or retire. You may use your HRA and HSA funds to pay for healthcare services including dental and vision care, equipment, or medications as defined under Section 213(d) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- How will I receive my HRA funds?
You will receive your funds on your HRA debit card. Just swipe your card when you’re ready to pay for qualified medical expenses, and the funds will be taken directly from your account. Just make sure you have enough money in your HRA to cover the expense. If you prefer, you can pay for your expenses up front and submit a claim to pay yourself back or use the ReimburseMe App for quick and easy transactions. For more information, call the Benefits Support Center at 1-855-564-6153.
- How will I receive my HSA funds?
You will receive the funds deposited into your Health Savings Account (HSA). Once your HSA account is opened, Optum Bank will send you a debit card. Swipe your card when you’re ready to pay for qualified medical expenses, and the funds will be taken directly from your account. Note that you must have money in your HSA to cover the expenses for which you are using the debit card. For more information call Optum Bank at 866-234-8913 or visit www.optumbank.com.
Healthy Activities & challenges
- What are Healthy Activities and challenges?
From January through October 31, 2020, team members enrolled in a Walgreens Medical plan, along with their covered spouse/domestic partner are eligible to each earn up to 80,000 Balance Rewards™ points by completing the 365 Get Healthy Here Healthy Activities and challenges in 2020. Challenges are four weeks in length and include physical activity and lifestyle goals such as healthy eating, checking blood pressure, practicing stress management techniques – all of which require participants to check in online to validate their participation. Each week that is successfully completed provides the participant 1,000 Balance Rewards points (up to 4,000) and with the consecutive four-week completion, a “bonus spin” to win up to an additional 10,000 points!
Healthy Activities offer an additional option to earn points by reading information, learning and completing a quiz to test your knowledge.
- How many Balance Rewards points can I earn and when can I earn?
You can earn a variety of points for each healthy activity you complete, up to a maximum of 80,000 points during 2020. Balance Reward points will be distributed in real-time throughout 2020.
- How do I locate my Balance Rewards account number so that I can link it to these rewards?
You can locate this information via the following methods:
- On your Balance Rewards card: There will be a series of numbers (starting with a 712 or 714) next to the bar code.
- On your Balance Rewards online account: Log on to www.walgreens.com and sign in to your account by entering your username and password. This will take you to your account home page (under Balance Rewards), and your member number will be displayed.
- By calling Balance Rewards customer service: Call Balance Rewards Customer Service at (855) 225-0400.
- What if I have multiple Balance Rewards account numbers?
You’ll need to select one account number to earn your points. This will be the account the points will be deposited into. We cannot reverse the deposit of points from one card to another, so, it’s important that the correct and same Balance Rewards account number is entered every time.
- Do I have to pay tax on the Balance Rewards points?
Yes, per the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) requirements, when completing Challenges and Healthy Activities, you are responsible for paying tax on the value of the points you earn. Every 10,000 points that you earn is taxed at the value of $10. To opt-out, do not complete the Challenges and Healthy Activities and you will not earn Balance Rewards points and or be taxed on them.
- Is my covered spouse/domestic partner also eligible for the 80,000 Balance Rewards points?
Yes. You are eligible to each earn 80,000 Balance Rewards points—for a total of 160,000 points for the two of you. However, both you and your spouse must EACH complete activities totaling this amount during the varied time periods.
- What if I do not receive the points on my Balance Rewards card?
Please email email@example.com or call the 365 Get Healthy Here Customer Support Center at 877-227-3395.
Walgreens Tobacco-Free Program FAQs
- Where do I access the Walgreens Quit Tobacco Program?
Log into 365 Get Healthy Here by visiting walgreens.com/teammember365. If it’s your first time visiting, you need to complete a quick Employee Verification process to register. In your Wellness Hub, click the banner for the Tobacco-Free Program. Complete the guided steps to help you reach your Tobacco-Free goals, qualify for Tobacco Surcharge Removal and get free gum or patches (NRTs). Any team member enrolled in the Walgreens medical plan and their covered spouse/domestic partner, who currently use tobacco, may enroll.
- How do I qualify for the Tobacco Surcharge Removal?
Once the online program is completed, you may qualify for the removal of the Walgreens tobacco-free surcharge if the program is completed within 90 days of eligible plan start date. The surcharge will be removed retroactively to January 1, 2020 (for those who enrolled during Open Enrollment) or your plan eligibility date. The refund will be credited via Walgreens payroll. In the instance a team member completes the program after 90 days, they will need to file an appeal through the Benefits Service Center and go through the normal appeal process in order to get surcharges removed retroactively to the eligibility date. Any tobacco changes requested after March 31st of each calendar year and outside the standard correction period following Open Enrollment will need to go through the Walgreens appeal process. Otherwise team members will need to wait until the new enrollment period to declare themselves a non-tobacco user, which will apply for the new plan year. Please note that once the surcharge is successfully removed, confirmation of coverage is sent to the team member showing the new rates.
- How do I qualify for the $0 Rx Copay Program?
To qualify for the $0 Rx Copay program, eligible team members and their covered spouses/partners should visit $0 Rx Copay Program FAQs Walgreens Tobacco-Free Program FAQs Page 5 walgreens.com/teammember365 to select and complete a Lifestyle and/or Physical Activity four-week Challenge (or any combination of 4 weeks). Within two weeks after the successful completion of the challenge, your $0 Rx Copay Status will be updated for the remainder of the calendar year and through the end of February of the preceding year.
- What types of conditions are covered by the $0 Rx Copay Program?
Walgreen team members and their covered spouses/partners enrolled in the Walgreens Medical Plan receiving medications for high cholesterol, coronary artery disease (CAD), diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, and weight loss, are eligible to receive these medications for a $0 copay. Please note, if you are completing a challenge on behalf of your covered child, please call OptumRx directly at 855-376-3214 and notify them that you are calling on behalf of your covered child.
- How do I register on walgreens.com/teammember365?
To register on the site:
- Enter your own first name and last name
- Enter the Employee ID of the team member (the primary cardholder for the health plan)
- For the spouse/domestic partner, they must create their own registration by entering their first and last name, followed by the employee ID of the team member who is the primary cardholder for the medical plan
- If you are both Walgreens team members and covered under the same medical plan, enter the EEID of the team member who is the primary cardholder for the medical plan
- How do I find my Employee ID?
- For Walgreens team members, your employee ID can be found on your paycheck. You can also visit People Central, StoreNet, or employee.walgreens.com.
- If you're paid from Rite Aid payroll, you can find your Walgreens ID number on the Benefits Support Center website, where you originally enrolled in health coverage, www.benefitssupportcenter.com.
- For Healthcare Clinic team members, you’ll need your WAG ID. You can visit Ceridian Self Service at https://sss2.ceridian.com/tchshris and under Personal Information click on View WAG ID. The WAG ID is 10 digits, add leading 0's. (Example ID: 123456, enter as: 0000123456).
For COBRA/Retirees (pre-65, non-Medicare), enter your previous Walgreens Employee ID number or call Customer Support at 877-227-3395 to receive a registration ID number.
- What is ClassPass?
New in 2020, ClassPlass provides team members enrolled in a Walgreens medical plan access to free virtual fitness classes. From boxing to yoga to cycling to gym time, you can stream classes at home or on the go with exclusive access to ClassPass On-Demand (streaming video) and ClassPass Go (audio) products. Finding ways to stay active and healthy has never been easier.
- How do I get access?
Register today through 365 Get Healthy Here, by visiting https://classpass.com/corporate/united-states/walgreens, or by downloading the ClassPass mobile app. You'll be asked to enter your credit card, but won't be charged unless you purchase optional fitness services.
- Is my spouse/domestic partner eligible to purchase optional fitness services through ClassPass?
At this time, only eligible team members may purchase optional fitness services through ClassPass
Member of Walgreens Boots Alliance