A convenient, cost-saving insurance option to refill your prescriptions by mail.
Who can participate in Mail Service Pharmacy?
You and your family can participate if your insurance plan is included in this Walgreens program. Just contact your insurance company to see if you're eligible.
- Save on prescription co-pays
- Receive a 90-day supply of your medication, or the maximum
allowed by your plan
- Access to expert pharmacist advice 24/7
- Get maintenance medications conveniently delivered to the
location of your choice
- Reduce the risk of running out or missing a dose of your
- All prescriptions are eligible for free standard shipping
- Add family members
- Order mail service & retail prescription refills
- Update and manage insurance information
- Set up Auto Refill to refill prescriptions automatically, if
eligible under insurance plan
- View order status
Sign in to continue or register now.
Fill New Prescriptions
Already have a paper prescription from your doctor? Print, fill out and mail us the Prescription Order Form with the paper prescription attached.
Need a new prescription? Ask your doctor to print, fill out and fax us the Prescriber Fax Form.
Register for Mail Service
Want to register for Mail Service Pharmacy online? Register now ›
Print, fill out and mail us the Mail Service Registration form to enroll yourself or family members in Mail Service Pharmacy.
Download our welcome brochure for more information about Mail Service Pharmacy.