Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 1% - Nasal Decongestant
Promotes Fast Relief of:
- Nasal Congestion
- Swollen Nasal Membranes
- Sinus Congestion
- Sinus Pressure
Made in Canada
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than ever 4 hours
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor
- Use instructions: With head in a normal, upright position, put atomizer tip into nostril. Squeeze bottle with firm, quick pressure while inhaling. Wipe nozzle clean after each use.
Store at controlled room temperature 20 - 25°C (68 - 77°F)
©Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Heart disease
- Thyroid disease
- High blood pressure
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- Do not use more than directed
- Do not use more than 3 days
- Use only as directed
- Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
- Temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- Infection may spread if this container is used by more than one person
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- Common cold
- Hay fever
- Upper respiratory allergies
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.12
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.2x 2.2x 4.5
Item Code: 358491
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.