Frequently bought with...
- Accu-Chek Nano Blood Glucose Meter (batteries included with preset time and date)
- Accu-Chek FastClix Lancing Device with 12 Lancets (2 drums)
- Easy-to-use Instructions (English and Spanish)
- Carrying Case
Small in size. Big in performance.
- no coding
- brilliant backlit display
- discover how to lower your A1C and save
- small 0.6-uL sample size means less blood
- fast, accurate results in 5 seconds
- pre- and post-meal markers help you see how food effects your blood glucose
- option for non-fingertip testing
Personal discovery tools inside to help you lower your A1C
- Accu-Chek 360° View Tool - provides a snapshot of your blood glucose patterns, plus is proven to lower A1C when used with your healthcare professional.
- Accu-Chek Testing in Paris Tool - focus on one thing and see the change with before-and-after testing
- Tool Kit Guide and Video - simple instructions, activities, and video show you how to use the tools and offer tips and real-life success stories.
- Accu-Chek Connect Prescription Discount Card - pay no more than $15 on every test strip prescription with our free membership!
New 1 Click Action - The only 1-click lancing device with a drum
- 1-click is all it takes
- Lancet lever makes it easy to advance to a new lancet
- 11 customizable depth settings for different skin types
- New Accu-Chek FastClix drum with 6 preloaded lancets
Made in USACarefully read the owner's booklet before use. For testing glucose in fresh capillary whole blood. For self-testing only. Store between -13 - 158°F. © 2013 Roche Diagnostics
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.74
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.75x 5.45x 6.6
Item Code: 161110
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $1049earn points