- Use with softclix lancet device
- Uniquely designed
- For greater comfort
Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received.
Uniquely designed for greater comfort
- Use only with Accu-chek® Softclix® Lancet Device
Accu-Chek® Customer Care is available to answer your questions 24 hours a day. Call 1-800-858-8072.
Accu-Chek and Softclix are trademarks of A Member of the Roche Group.
Made in Japan
- Remove the cap from the lancet device.
- Insert a new lancet in the lancet holder. It is properly positioned when it snaps into place. To remove the protective cap, twist and pull it away from the lancet.
- Replace the cap onto the lancet device. Twist the cap of the lancet device to set the lancet depth. Start at 2 or 3. For tougher skin, dial to a higher number.
- Press the plunger on the end of the device all the way down until it clicks. A yellow dot will appear and remain in the center of the clear release button.
- Wash your hands in warm, soapy water. Dry well.
- Hold the lancet device against the side of your fingertip.
- Press the release button. Gently squeeze the area until you get a small sample of blood.
- Apply the drop of blood to the target area of your test strip.
- Immediately remove used lancet. To avoid accidental injury, do not store lancet in device.
©2003 Roche Diagnostics
Do not use if protective guard has been previously removed from lancet. Do not re-use lancets or store lancets in device.
Caution: A restricted license limits use of the Accu-Chek® Softclix® Lancet Device. Carefully read the package insert before use.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.24
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.95x 2.8x 4.2
Item Code: 546286
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.