- Tiny compact electrical TENS unit
- Powerful targeted & effective pain relief
- FDA cleared for safety
Simple Solution for Arthritic, Muscular, Joint & Back Pain Relief
The AccuRelief Mini TENS Pain Relief System is a tiny compact electrical TENS unit that delivers powerful targeted and effective pain relief. This easy-to-use device is preset with a combination program that delivers gentle electrical pulses with two therapeutic phases of alternating therapy. With 15 levels of adjustable intensity, finding a comfortable level of relief is simple and quick.
The unique design includes two gel pads which allow you to surround your pain, as opposed to other competitive TENS products that come with one adhesive pad.
AccuRelief is available without a prescription and FDA cleared for safety. A simple, drug-free solution for arthritic, muscular, joint and back pain relief.
- Uses TENS technology (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation), clinically proven for safe and effective pain relief.
- FDA cleared for over-the-counter sale (no prescription required).
- Simple-to-operate, portable device for pain management starts working instantly safely blocking the pain signal.
- Pre-programmed with two phases of alternating therapy for quick, safe and effective relief.
- 15 levels of adjustable intensity - increase or decrease stimulation with a press of a button.
- Lightweight, flexible design shapes and contours to almost any body part. Small and compact to wear discreetly under clothing.
- 20 minute treatment with auto shut-off.
- Odor-free, drug-free, latex-free.
Includes: Mini TENS device, two reusable electrode gel pads with snap connectors, one 3V CR2032 long-life battery, instruction manual, and electrode placement guide for targeted relief.
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may needs additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
©Apex-Carex Healthcare Products