For Clear, Healthy-Looking Skin
- Helps Improve Skin Texture Affected by Rosacea
- Helps Treat Acne & Prevent New Pimples
- Less Drying - Does Not Contain Benzoyl Peroxide
- Dermatologist Recommended
Questions? Call 1-800-331-0221
Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Other Information: Store at controlled room temperature (59°-86°F).© 2014 Numark Laboratories, Inc.
For external use only.
Do not use on:
- Broken skin
- Large areas of the body
When using this product
- Apply only to areas with acne
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Skin irritation occurs or gets worse
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Treats acne. Helps prevent new pimples. Clears up most acne pimples.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.12
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.2x 4.3x 4.35
Item Code: 566949
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.