- Easy to carry, these Advil two-tablet packets sold in a 50-count case are perfect for travel, wedding gift bags, or any other on the go / portable need.
- When used as directed, Advil is a safe and effective pain reliever for headaches, muscle aches, minor arthritis, joint pain, menstrual cramps, toothache, and backache.
- Advil coated tablets are small in size yet tough on pain.
- The medicine in Advil (Ibuprofen) is designed to relieve pain at the site of inflammation.
- For over 30 years, doctors and patients have trusted Advil for safe and effective pain relief.
Looking for convenient pain relief on the go? Choose the Advil 50 count case which is perfect for travel, wedding gift bags, medical and college survival kits, and any other on the go need. Nothing works faster, stronger, or longer on your tough aches and pains than Advil.(1) For over 30 years, doctors and patients have trusted Advil pain reliever to deliver fast, and long-lasting relief for multiple common types of pain, including muscle aches, headaches, backaches, minor arthritis, and other joint pain. Advil coated tablets contain 200mg of Ibuprofen and is an effective fever reducer that is safe for ages 12 and up.
The active ingredient in Advil (Ibuprofen) is the #1 doctor-recommended treatment for effective pain relief and the #1-selling pain reliever among over-the-counter medications. Advil coated tables are tough on pain and quick acting. The doctor recommended medicine in Advil is engineered to relieve pain at the site of inflammation. Say goodbye to pain and hello to convenience and add the Advil 50 count case to your shopping cart.
(1) Among OTC pain relievers
- Do not take more than directed
- The smallest effective dose should be used
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist
- If pain or fever does not respond to 1 tablet, 2 tablets may be used
- Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Read all warnings and directions before use
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
- Skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use:
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- Right before or after heart surgery
Ask a doctor before use if:
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease, or asthma
- You are taking a diuretic
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
- Under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- Taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin
- Taking any other drug
When using this product:
- Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- The risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- Feel faint
- Vomit blood
- Have bloody or black stools
- Have stomach pain that does not get better
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- Any new symptoms appear
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- Menstrual cramps
- Common cold
- Muscular aches
- Minor pain of arthritis
- Temporarily reduces fever
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.33
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.58x 5.8x 6.07
Item Code: 246163