- Tastes great. Melts in your mouth
- Compare to Claritin & save
- Non-drowsy* allergy relief
- 24 hour relief of: sneezing; runny nose; itchy, watery eyes; itching of the nose & throat
Get fast-acting relief from even the strongest seasonal allergies. These tablets dissolve on your tongue to deliver 24 hour relief to your system. These tablets are convenient and easy to use. This medicine is approved for seasonal allergy sufferers as young as six years old.
*When taken as directed, see drug facts panel.
Call weekdays from 9 AM to 5 PM EST at 1-800-ALAVERT(1-800-252-8378)
- Tablets melt in mouth. Can be taken with or without water
- Adults and children 6 years and over: 1 tablet daily; do not use more than 1 tablet daily
- Children under 6: ask a doctor
- Consumers who have liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor
- Phenylketonurics: Contains phenylalanine 8.4 mg per tablet
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Keep in a dry place
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. .
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
Runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, itching of the nose or throat
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.15
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.6x 4.55x 2.95
Item Code: 617106
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.