Always Maxi Overnight with Wings, Unscented Pads Unscented14.0 ea
- Unscented Overnight pads
- Comfortable & adapts to your curves
- Protects up to 45% better
Are you getting the right protection from your pad? Using the wrong pad size can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaks. Now you can find your fit with Always MY FIT, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit for day and night. For overnight protection, Always Maxi Size 4 Overnight Pads With Flexi-Wings provide a 45% larger back* to help stop leaks at night, plus a LeakGuard Core that absorbs in seconds and gives you up to 10 hours of protection.
*Vs. Always Maxi Regular With Wings.
- Are you sure you're getting the right fit? The wrong fit can lead to leaks. Step up in size to be leak-free
- Now Always® MY FIT helps you get the best protection by tailoring your pad to fit your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit
- 45% larger back provides better coverage for superior overnight protection* (*Vs. Always Maxi Regular with Wings)
- LeakGuard Core absorbs in seconds for up to 10 hours of protection
- Always Maxi, Size 4, Overnight Pads With Flexi-Wings have a flexible design for superior nighttime protection
- Stock up on feminine pads now and save time later
Made in CanadaSatisfaction guaranteed or your money back. If not satisfied with performance of Always, send original receipt and UPC within 60 days of purchase for a refund. Limited to one redemption per household or name; no organizations. Refund is only for the cost of one bag of pads plus postage. Allow 6-8 weeks for refund. Call 1-800-398-3766 for details.
To use: Remove pad from disposable wrapper, apply pad to underwear. If your pad also has wings (extra flaps that fold over the sides of your underwear for increased protection), remove the paper backing and wrap the wings around the crotch, pressing firmly to the underside of your panties. To dispose: Remove pad from underwear, wrap in disposable wrapper, and throw in trash. Do not throw out pad in toilet. When should I change my pad: You'll want to change your pad regularly to stay clean and comfortable; usually every 3 – 4 hours or more often if your flow is heavy. Remember to match the absorbency of the pad (Regular, Super, or Overnight) to your flow, not your body type.©Procter & Gamble
TO AVOID DANGER OF SUFFOCATION, KEEP THIS PLASTIC BAG AWAY FROM BABIES AND CHILDREN.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.44
Product in inches (LxWxH): 5.32x 4.33x 6.3
Item Code: 939971
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.