- Broad spectrum spf 30
- Water resistant for 80 minutes
- Leaves skin clean, smooth & satiny soft
Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Unique InvisiDry™ Technology for a Non-Oily, Matte Finish
- Anti-Aging Formula
- Oil-Free & Hypoallergenic
- Dermatologist Tested
- UVA/UVB Protection
- Native Australian Acacia Extract Provides Antioxidants
- Water Resistant for 80 Minutes
Australian Gold® Sheer Coverage Sunscreen with InvisiDry™ Technology feels clean and smooth. Indulge in this luxurious formula with Native Coconut scent for satiny, soft skin.
Call toll free 1-855-LIV-GOLD (548-4653)
Made in the USA
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am-2 pm
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Once opened use within 24 months
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
© 2014 Australian Gold LLC
Helps prevent sunburn. Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection. Retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating. Promotes Broad Spectrum UVA / UVB protection.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.43
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.9x 2.15x 7.35
Item Code: 335016
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.