- 1-ounce tube of anti-itch cream
- For minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes
- For itchy, irritated skin
- 1% hydrocortisone
- Active naturals triple oat complex
- Aloe and vitamin e
- Dermatologist-recommended brand
Aveeno 1% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream is a maximum-strength formula for effective, longer-lasting itch relief. It provides temporary relief from the itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, rashes due to eczema, seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis, insect bites, poison ivy/oak/sumac, soaps, detergents, cosmetics, or jewelry. This cream contains 1% hydrocortisone, aloe, vitamin E, and Active Naturals Triple Oat Complex.
Questions? 866-4AVEENO (or 866-428-3366) or
215-273-8755 (collect) www.aveeno.com
- adults and children 2 years and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years: do not use, ask a doctor
Store at room temperature.
©Johnson & Johnson
For external use only.
Do not use:
- in the eyes
- for the treatment of diaper rash
When using this product do not begin the use of any other hydrocortisone product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
symptoms last more than 7 days
the condition gets worse
symptoms clear up and come back in a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For the temporary relief of itching due to minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes from:
- insect bites
- seborrheic dermatitis
- poison ivy
- poison oak
- poison sumac
- other uses should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.9x 1.5x 3.8
Item Code: 658910
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.