- With zinc
- For minor cuts, scrapes, burns
First Aid Antibiotic to Help Prevent Infection
- With Zinc
- For Minor Cuts, Scrapes, Burns
Made in Korea
Clean the affected area. Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily. May be covered with a sterile bandage.
Store at 15 to 25°C (59 to 77°F).
©First Aid Research Corp.
For external use only.
Do not use:
- In the eyes
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Over large areas of the body
- Longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- The condition persists or gets worse
- A rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
First aid to help prevent infection in:
- Minor cuts
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.06
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.75x 1.0x 3.25
Item Code: 385820
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.