Genuine Bayer Aspirin provides pain relief from headaches, backaches, muscle pain, toothaches, menstrual pain and minor arthritis pain -and has for over 100 years. It can also be taken, under a doctor's supervision, to help reduce the risk of a recurrent heart attack or ischemic stroke. No other leading brand of pain reliever* can do that. Taking Genuine Bayer Aspirin for pain relief does not interfere with the benefits of taking it on a doctor-directed aspirin regimen. Aspirin is not appropriate for everyone, so be sure to talk to your doctor before you begin an aspirin regimen.
*Among OTC brands.
CAN INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF SURVIVING A HEART ATTACK: Most heart attacks are caused when blockages interrupt the flow of blood to the heart, which can cause heart muscle to die. Bayer Aspirin works to keep your blood flowing. When taken during a suspected heart attack, aspirin can help prevent further damage to the heart muscle and increase your chance of survival.
TAKE IT FOR PAIN: When we feel pain, our cells produce a substance called prostaglandins. Getting pain relief with aspirin works because aspirin inhibits prostaglandin production.
TAKE IT FOR LIFE: It is recommended, under a doctor's direction, to help reduce the risk of a recurrent heart attack or clot-related (Ischemic) stroke. When taken during a suspected heart attack as directed by a doctor, it could also help save your life. In the event of a suspected heart attack, immediately call 9-1-1 and chew or crush and swallow aspirin as directed by a doctor.
#1 Doctor Recommended Aspirin Brand: Aspirin is recommended as a safe, reliable way to relieve minor aches and pains due to headaches, body aches and more when used as directed.
CAFFEINE & SODIUM FREE: Genuine Bayer Aspirin is sodium & Caffeine free. It is also coated to make it easier to swallow.
Made in Spain
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 or 2 tablets every 4 hours or 3 tablets every 6 hours, not to exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours
Children under 12 years:
- consult a doctor
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use:
- if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if:
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for:
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint, vomit blood, have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- if fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscle pain
- menstrual pain
- minor pain of arthritis
- temporarily reduces fever
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.11
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.56x 1.66x 1.66
Item Code: 300642