Own The Night. Save The Day.
Happy Hours Lead to Unhappy Mornings
- Pain Reliever
- Alertness Aid
- Contains Aspirin and Caffeine
Wait. What's a Blowfish®?
Blowfish is a lemon-flavored fizzy tablet that will stop the pounding in your hungover head faster than you can imagine. It's the only hangover product with a formulation recognized as effective by the FDA (which is kind of a big deal).
Doctors use it. Bartenders swear by it. You've got absolutely nothing to lose by trying it (except, you know, your hangover).
*Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug.Upon waking, fully dissolve 2 tablets in 16 oz of water and drink. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Adults and children 12 years and over (up to 60 years of age) - 2 tablets every 6 hours, as needed, or as directed by a doctor. Do not exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours. Adults 60 years and over - 2 tablets every 6 hours, as needed, or as directed by a doctor. Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours. Children under 12 years - do not use.Other Information:
Each tablet contains: sodium 406mg. Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 12.6mg per tablet. Store at room temperature (59-86°F). Protect from excessive heat. © 2014 Blowfish
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or non-prescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- In children under 12 years of age
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- You are taking a diuretic
- You have asthma
- You have a sodium-restricted diet
- An allergic reaction occurs
- Seek medical help right away
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- Feel faint
- Vomit blood
- Have bloody or black stools
- Have stomach pain that does not get better
- Pain lasts for more than 10 days or gets worse
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
- Ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with a hangover. Helps restore mental alertness or wakefulness when experiencing fatigue or drowsiness associated with a hangover. Also for the temporary relief of headaches or body aches and pains alone.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.13
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.52x 3.49x 2.22
Item Code: 150961