- Zinc oxide formula
- Water resistant up to 80 minutes
- Dermatologist recommended
Broad Spectrum SPF 30+
Bottle Turns Blue in UV Light
Zinc Oxide Formula
Water Resistant up to 80 Minutes
Made in USA
- Shake Well Prior to Use
- Apply Liberally to Dry Skin 15 Minutes before Sun Exposure
- For Topical Use Only
- Keep Out of Reach of Children
- Children under 6 Months: Ask a Doctor
©Del Ray Dermatologicals
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop Use & Ask a Doctor If
- Rash or irritation occurs.
Do Not Use
- On damaged or broken skin.
- If allergic to any ingredient.
If swallowed, get medical help or content a Poison Control Center.
Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
May stain some fabrics.
Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor. For use on skin only.
- Helps Prevent Sunburn & Photodamage Caused by UVA / UVB Exposure
- Higher SPF Give More Dunburn Protection
- If Used as Directed with Other Sun Protection Measure (See Warnings), Decreases the Risk of Skin Cancer & Early Skin Aging Caused by the Sun
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.66
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.5x 2.75x 6.75
Item Code: 948070
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.