- Works naturally with your body
- Natural active ingredient
- No side effects
Works Naturally with Your Body
- Upset Stomach
- Natural Active Ingredient
- No Side Effects
- No Drug Interactions
- Buy 2 - Get One Free!
3 Tubes in package
- Approximately 80 quick-dissolving pellets per tube
Made in France
- Adults 21 years of age and older: If you are taking this medicine to relieve a hangover, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved, or as directed by a doctor.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: If you are taking this medicine to relieve an upset stomach, nausea or heartburn, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved, or as directed by a doctor.
How to use dispenser:
- Pull tab first. Turn tube upside down and twist pellet dispenser.
- Twist until 5 pellets have fallen into cap. Carefully remove cap.
- Use cap to pour pellets into your mouth and allow them to dissolve.
- Do not use if the label sealing the clear tube cap is broken or missing
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C)
Ask a doctor before use in children under 12 years of age. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days, or if hangover lasts for more than 2 days. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
- Temporarily relieves occasional heartburn, acid indigestion or sour stomach
- Temporarily relieves upset stomach associated with nausea or fullness due to overindulgence in food or drink
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.31
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.63x 0.75x 5.25
Item Code: 916743
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.