- Prevents & treats nausea & vomiting
- For dizziness
- All day protection
#1 pharmacist recommended brand
- Less Drowsy than Dramamine*
- All Day Protection!
- Travel Case Included
*Than original Dramamine. Dramamine is a registered trademark of Prestige Brands, Inc.
- Dosage should be taken 1 hour before travel starts
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 to 2 tablets once daily or as directed by a doctor
Store at room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F).
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- You may get drowsy
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away 1 (800) 222-1222. Attention: Do not use if carton is open or if blister is torn or missing.
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.03
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.14x 3.11x 4.31
Item Code: 944292
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.