Astringent & Protection
- No Anesthetic
- Preferred Shape & Formula
- Doctor Recommended
For easier insertion and better retention.
Made in USAMoney back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with this product for any reason, you may return the package with unused product to ResiCal, Inc., P.O. Box 489, Orchard Park, NY 14127 for a full refund of your purchase price (limit one money back guarantee per family or address).
- Adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing pad
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product
- Detach one suppository from the strip; remove wrapper before inserting into rectum as follows:
- Slowly peel down film wrapper by pulling evenly and slowly on tabs to expose suppository
- Insert 1 suppository bulb shape first into the rectum up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement
- Children under 12 years of age, consult a doctor
- Store in a cool place not over 80°F to avoid melting
- If subjected to higher temperatures, refrigeration may restore to a usable condition
For rectal use only.
When using this product do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if bleeding occurs or if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Gives temporary relief of burning, irritation, itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- Temporarily provides a coating for anorectal discomforts
- Temporarily protects the inflamed, irritated anorectal surface to help make bowel movements less painful.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.2
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.7x 4.75x 3.0
Item Code: 148866
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.