Frequently bought with...
Quick Relief Gel
Topical Analgesic Gel
- #1 Pharmacist Recommended*
- Two Strong Pain Relievers
- Starts to Work on Contact
- Light, Clean Scent
*Source: 2008 OTC Pharmacy Times Survey
Adults and Children over 18 years:
- squeeze desired amount of Capzasin Quick Relief Gel onto affected area
- using the sponge-top applicator, massage dispensed gel into painful area until thoroughly absorbed
- repeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times daily
- If medicine comes in contact with hands, wash with soap and water
- Children 18 years and younger: Ask a doctor
Close cap tightly after use.
© 2008 Chattem, Inc.
For external use only.
When using this product
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin
- a transient burning sensation may occur upon application but generally disappears in several days.
- if severe burning sensation occurs, discontinue use immediately and read package insert for important information
- do not expose the area treated with product to heat or direct sunlight
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- redness is present
- irritation develops
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with - arthritis, simple backache, muscle strains, muscle sprains, bruises, cramps.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.16
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.75x 3.05x 5.8
Item Code: 511940