Lasting Fresh Breath Protection. Fights Tartar Buildup.
Colgate Total® Whitening has a combination of triclosan for gingivitis protection and fluoride for cavity protection. It has a breakthrough cleaning ingredient to whiten your teeth by gently removing surface stains.
As soon as you finish brushing, bacteria start to build on your teeth and cause:
- Bad Breath
Brush twice a day and you'll know your teeth are cleaner, whiter and your breath will be fresher around the clock. For a naturally beautiful smile and a clean mouth.
"Colgate Total Plus Whitening Toothpaste has been found to be an effective decay-preventing dentifrice, and to help prevent and reduce gingivitis when used as directed in a conscientiously applied program of oral hygiene and regular professional care. It has been shown to help reduce the formation of plaque and tartar above the gumline. Its effect on periodontisis has not been determined." - Council on Scientific Affairs - American Dental Association
Questions or comments? Call toll-free 1-800-468-6502
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or a physician
- Children under 12 years: Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- Children under 6 years: Do not use unless directed by a dentist or a physician. Antiplaque and antigingivitis use not proven in children
If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ask a dentist before use if you have
- Bleeding or redness lasting more than 2 weeks
- Pain, swelling, pus loose teeth, or more spacing between teeth
Aids in the prevention of cavities, plaque and gingivitis.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.33
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.7x 6.3x 2.0
Item Code: 329745
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.