- With dual voltage
- Folding handle for portability
- Great for travel
- 2 heat/speed settings
UL classification mark. Model 124ANP.
Made in China
Super Styling Guide: Your best looks begin with a good haircut that’s well maintained. Always treat hair right with superior quality shampoos, conditioners, and finishing products.
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
- Shampoo and condition hair with the products of your choice. Rinse thoroughly. Towel-dry hair to remove excess moisture. Section hair. Using the dryer along with your styling brush, direct hot air through a section of hair at a time. Move dryer steadily across each section so that the hot air passes through hair. Direct airflow at hair, not scalp
- Keep dryer’s air intake vents unobstructed and free from hair while drying
- To avoid over-drying, do not concentrate heat on any one section for any length of time. Keep dryer moving as you style
- For quick touch-ups between shampoos, dampen hair with a mist of water before styling with the dryer
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.95
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.1x 4.2x 7.6
Item Code: 129797
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.