- Donut ring, coccyx & wedge features
- Improves seating balance
- Relieves pressure from prolonged sitting
- Comforts & reduces pressure on your tailbone
- Coccyx cushion + seating wedge + donut ring
- Contoured for comfort
- The "better donut"
The Kabooti is uniquely engineered to be superior to conventional donut cushions.
- Sculpted surface: Comfortably fits your bottom's shape
- Generous coccyx cutout: Eliminates direct contact between you and the chair to relieve tailbone pressure during prolonged seating
- Ergonomic wedge design: Encourages proper posture
- Male/female recess: Provides genital contact relief
- Machine-washable stretch-knit cover with carry handle: Allows for discrete, embarrassment-free use anywhere
- Tapered front edge: Reduces pressure points under thighs and allows legs to fit underneath desks, tables and vehicle steering wheels
- Innovative stability lobes: Evenly distributes weight to provide greater stability and prevents tipping
- Large center opening: Unique center opening removes pressure and connects to the coccyx cutout for cooling airflow
Pressure mapping shows extremely high pressure concentration (red and orange areas [on package]) on buttocks. This can result in uncomfortable seating, reduced skin and surface blood circulation and potential damage to skin. The Kabooti distributes your body's weight evenly - without high concentration of pressure - especially in the central and tailbone area. Kabooti's unique, body-conforming design provides: Improved seating comfort, improved posture, reduced risk of circulatory restriction.
All pressure maps performed with 175 lb. male, using XSensor mapping equipment and software.
Made in USA, and China
©Contour Products, Inc.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.45
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.1x 17.3x 15.8
Item Code: 230909
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.